Stainless Steel Kit (long)

To: <Harrymague@aol.com>
Subject: Stainless Steel Kit (long)
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:10:25 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Harry and the rest of the list.

I'm the stainless steel kit guy on ebay you're talking about. I'm also
amazed at how high my kits are getting on ebay but I do start the auctions
at $9.99 with no reserve! I just started making the kits and the ebay
auctions are the first one's I've sold. It was kind of a test to see if
people were interested. The website has only been out about 3 weeks or so
and I've only gotten one order off of it even though I've had a couple
hundred hits from the various web rings I've joined.

I definitely don't want to get a reputation as being a con artist - nothing
could be further from the truth. I'm just a guy who loves British cars and
is trying to sell stuff that'll make it easier for like minded people to fix
em up and make em last longer.

The 5 or so ebay kits I've sold haven't even begun to cover the cost I had
to lay out to make the kits in the first place! Those alternator brackets
were quite expensive and I had to make 100 of them to get a decent price.

If I didn't put those few on ebay, NONE of them would sell and that would be
that for what I felt was a good and helpful product. No one buys them any
other way.

If you'd like a refund minus my ebay listing costs, don't hesitate to call
or email.

~Mike Brooks (954) 427-0094
Unemployed Graphic Artist and British car lover