Re: History Channel Sports Cars

To: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@anheuser-busch.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: History Channel Sports Cars
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:13:58 -0800 (PST)
--- "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@anheuser-busch.com> wrote:
> I missed the first 15 minutes of the History Channel Sports Cars Modern
> Marvels
> episode last night. Bad weather and a long drive home from work...
>
> Was there actually a Triumph in the show?

Barely - showed a TR2 and talked about how Triumph was aimed at the nitch
between MG and Jaguar.  Later in the show you got a clip of a TR6, GT6 and
Spitfire being loaded onto a car carrier, but no reference to them at the time.

I was VERY disappointed in the show.

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"