Re: it runs !!!

To: "larry stein" <>, <>
Subject: Re: it runs !!!
From: "Phil Smith" <>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:16:23 -0500
I really enjoyed your little movie on your engine start. If you had bought
your car new, could you have possibly imagined, that one day that you would
be able to buy all the parts available today and send movies of your car
thru phone lines.I guess in a few years we'll be able to watch in real time
someone adjusting , or rebuilding their carbs. It's one thing to read
something but another to see something done.
Cheers ,
Phil smith