Re: Speedometer question

To: "Gary Maness Sr." <Gary@Fuse.Net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer question
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:33:49 -0500
I had the same problem with my TR3A speedo.  On the way back from VTR in
Colorado, the speedo stopped.  Later, I found that a gear tooth on a fiber
gear was missing.  I've since had it repaired, but I haven't re-installed it
yet to know if the problem has disappeared.  But they (Nisonger's) also did
a complete overhaul, so I assume it's OK.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A
Montreal, Canada

Gary Maness Sr. <Gary@Fuse.Net
wrote