Help with Carpets from John Skinner

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with Carpets from John Skinner
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:34:01 -0500
Hey everyone,

I am in trying to install my carpet kit on my TR6 and ran into a slight
problem. It is kind of hard to explain and I can't post pictures. The
problem that I am having is that I have a piece of carpet that doesn't seem
to fit anywhere or maybe I am doing something wrong. Can someone please help
me out in determining what is it that I am doing wrong? The piece of carpet
looks like it goes on the tunnel cover yet it doesn't look right. Please
check out these pics and let me know what you think.
http://www.axess.com/users/pbitton/MyCar.html

Thanks,

Patrick