Re: Is this sacrilege?

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Is this sacrilege?
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:01:34 +1100 FILETIME=[9DBA7C10:01C1B304]
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
More scoot under the hood is not a bad thing and wanting it is definitely
not sacrilege. Triumph should have had more of it.

The TR5 is a fast car, as are the 150BHP TR6s, if you only lived in Europe,
or Australia ;-) It always annoys me that MGBs and Sunbeams got V8s and the
TRs of the same era didn't. You could always buy a TR8...

There is a TR6 with a Rover V8 fitted in our local club, if you are getting
ideas about what to do ;-) The fit is remarkably good, although apparently
the steering requires some major mods as the 'V' of the V8 gets in the way.

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4
Sydney, Australia