Mocal Oil Cooler Adaptor

To: "Triumphs BBS" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mocal Oil Cooler Adaptor
From: "Richard F. Orthen" <rorthen@earthsciences.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:04:38 -0500 for spam.
Just installed the oil cooler setup on my TR6 and can't get the threaded
hose connections to the engine adapter to stop leaking.  I've put flexible
Permatex No. 2 on the threads and that helped some.  For obvious reasons, I
don't want to really crank those hose fittings too tight.  Is there a
sealing washer or something I'm missing?  What about the hose fittings that
are screwed into the adapter bosses (came installed out of the box)?

Thanks.

Rick Orthen
72 TR6
"Really Marking its Spot"