FS: 1964 Triumph Herald 1200 (Denver)

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1964 Triumph Herald 1200 (Denver)
From: Steven Newell <newellsteven@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:16:41 -0800 (PST)
The husband of a friend of my wife's is selling his
1964 Triumph Herald 1200 project. I've heard about it,
emailed encouragement once in a while and sent him
Scott Roberts' web site -- but I have not seen it.
Here's what I've heard:

Her: "it is in such scary shape! However, it is
restorable; it needs a new interior, a new top, paint,
and there is some minor rust on the fenders." Him: all
offers considered.

The car is located in the Denver, Colorado metro area.
If you're interested, I'd be happy to inspect the car
and take some digital photos. I don't know much about
Heralds but I have experience with buying abandoned
projects. Also with abandoning projects. <g> As a
result, I have NFI in this car.

Steven Newell
newellsteven@yahoo.com
Denver, CO USA