Bumper center bar

To: mhooper@pixelsystems.com
Subject: Bumper center bar
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:01:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark:

Yes you will most likely have to change the center bar
if your rubber overriders are from a 1974.

1974 is the only year that had two small sections of
the center bar cut out of it so the rubber overriders
could fit.  It was a quick and easy modification when
the new crash rules went into effect.

In 1975 - when the front and rear bumpers were raised
up a little - there was a little more room and the
rubbers fit over the chrome bar without the need for
the cut notches.

As an aside, I have a center bar with the cut notches
that I'm willing to trade for one that doesn't have
them.  Anyone need it?

Joe Merone
18928