Fw: Preservation vis a vis financial common-sense - longish

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Preservation vis a vis financial common-sense - longish
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:48:50 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 3:46 PM

John, what you are doing is leveraging a scarce resource to bring work and
income to a few and pleasure to many, for purely altruistic reasons.  I say
go for it and the next time I speak to the Queen I'll suggest an MBE at the
very least!  Failing that, St. JonMac doesn't sound so bad....

 Mike Marr
Whitewater Lake, WI
USA