Suspension Magic

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suspension Magic
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@anheuser-busch.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:24:55 -0600
Has anyone purchased the Suspension Magic Kit for the TR4A-6 from TRF?

I'm considering purchasing this during TRF's current sale. It seems to be a bit
of overkill and I might be better off purchasing individual items that I know I
need. I know I need new bushings but how do I tell if a trunnion needs to be
replaced? My steering is a bit tentative (loose and floaty) at 60+ mph. I don't
intend to address the steering rack just yet and this kit contains steering rack
items I wouldn't need right now. I know I need springs and shocks but this would
be additional expense after the kit purchase. I need more bang for the limited
bucks.

Any advice for or against the Magic kit?

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO 'Tressy'
mevans1@pigseye.kennesaw.edu