Re: Standard Triumph Auto Association Badge

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Standard Triumph Auto Association Badge
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:32:22 EST
In a message dated 2/14/2002 11:22:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bradlnss@lightspeed.net writes:

> I had inquired about what an STAA badge was a while back after scanning some
> TSOA newsletters. Andy Mace and others were courteous enough to reply with
> description and how to search for one on Ebay...
>
> Today I was lucky enough to snag one....
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brad
> 65 TR4A - Wedgewood Blue - will look great with a blue and white STAA
> Badge!

Ah, but Brad, it appears you didn't pay close attention to what I told you.
STAA was formed to include the non-sporting Triumphs and Standards. The TRs
(and other sporting Triumphs such as the twin-carb 948 Heralds) had the TSOA.

Therefore, as head and sole member of the Lower Rensseleaer County, NY,
Chapter of STAA, I must ask that you immediately surrender that badge to me.
You will receive some compensation for your cooperation in this matter.

:-)

Or you can keep it if you must. (Darn, I just KNEW I wouldn't be able to keep
a straight face...or e-mail.)

--Andy Mace

"I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at
it." (Dorothy Parker)