RE: Standard Triumph Auto Association Badge

To: <mgendron@speakeasy.org>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Standard Triumph Auto Association Badge
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:31:40 EST
In a message dated Fri, 15 Feb 2002  1:08:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Mark
Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org> writes:

> So. . .is my badge older or newer than the one that Brad acquired?
>
> http://www.canleyworks.com/graphics/tsoa_badge_blue.jpg

Yours probably is newer, but that's not really relevant in this case.
Technically, STAA was a "subset" of TSOA. You can read all about it in the TSOA
Newsletter for November 1960:
<http://www.angelfire.com/realm/templetriumph/tsoa/tsoa1160.html>

[Oh, and Brad, as I reread the article in that newsletter, it appears you might
be allowed to keep and use your STAA badge after all. Sorry for the scare. :-)]

The blue/white TSOA badges date from approximately 1959 and future, coinciding
with the change of the car model badges from red/black to blue/white.

--Andy Mace