Badges...

To: <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Subject: Badges...
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:26:28 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Noah,

There's a famous line from an old movie...  "Badges?  We don't need no
stinkin' badges!"

I don't think a few badges will deflect too much cooling air unless your car
is already
prone to overheating.  I've even seen people attach them all over the grill,
saving the cost of the badge bar.  On my badge bar which also holds two
Lucas driving lights, I put a British flag, American flag, Triumph logo, and
later squeezed them together and made room for a 10th anniversary British
Invasion badge.  It looks very cool.

Sumner Weisman