Re: how big

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: how big
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:24:51 -0500
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
> I have a very interesting question, please would you larger size
> folks driving these LBC's, post your actual height & weight, just
> very curious.  Thanks
> "FT"

Not as big as Michael Porter, but almost.  6'2" and 200lbs, I don't fit in
GT6s that well... fit in TR6s just fine, my frame doesn't fit in TR3s nicely
either, but in TR4s a bit easier.  And I don't think I could ever own an
XK120 or XK140, it is just an impossible task to get in for me.

In a related thought, I've gained about 10lbs since selling my TR6 in
October.  I've gained about 20lbs since I stopped actively working on cars
in and around the beginning of 2001.  I suppose that in some respects owning
a Triumph promotes good health, because you're always preoccupied with some
sort of manual labour related to the maintenance of your car.  Gentleman, is
it possible I've given you all another excuse to give to your wives when you
want to purchase yet another LBC?  ;-)

Cheers,

Kai