Re: how big

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: how big
From: MkatNt@netscape.net (Marshall)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:00:40 -0500
Lenny Bruce on <how big>

I've figured out a way you'll score every time: "Look I'd like very much to go
out with you but there can be no sex between us. You see I don't do it. I'm
celebate. But we will go out and have a good time, I just thought I'd tell you
up front because the last dates I was on they got mad and said I had ruined it
for them.
And sure enough on the ride there:
"Why don't you do it with anybody?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Oh come on you can tell *ME*."
"OK it's the way I'm built, you see I'm abnormally large."
"Really."
"yes its a disgrace."
"You mean you never do it?"
"Not since 19--"
"Gee what happened?"
"She's in the hospital."
"Don't you ever go visit?"
"No her brother would kill me. I can't even wear shorts in public."
"Can I see it?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"It's locked up."
"Locked up?"
"yeah locked up. My dad has one key the mayor has the other."

Lenny Bruce
--
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~mkatzman/