Re: O/K T/R 6

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/K T/R 6
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:29:04 -0000 g1GLWZN04791
From: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>

> Heck, in many ways we're almost better off now than some of us were when the
> cars were current!

Hi  Andy,
    While it's fair to say that my own stocks mean I'm rarely waiting for parts
for the Triumphs, we recently had to wait 10 days to receive a windscreen wiper
arm for my wife's 1994 Volkswagen Passat! There were none available in the UK
and the part had to be sent from Germany - I've never had to wait more than a
couple of days for anything that critical for my Triumphs. When it arrived,
they sent the wrong one, though in the right packaging. Not exactly an uncommon
car here in the UK,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--