Re: How big?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How big?
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:40:57 -0000
Some time ago, I devised my own healthy eating plan which majored on
the things I like.
Strangely, it doesn't seem to be contributing to the girth or weight
loss I had foreseen.
Because of that, my vital statistics are my business but I'm extremely
grateful for ST in equipping its more "up-market" cars with a
generously proportioned driving seat and a tilt/telescope steering
wheel. This allows me to get into it in a form of controlled crash and
emerging is a sideways body roll. Having squeezed into the world 58
years ago, there doesn't seem much point in rehearsing the exercise on
an almost daily basis under the guise of 'fun.'

"Comfortably Padded" Jonmac
MG 4305 DLO 1970 Triumph 2.5PI, TED 152318 1950 Ferguson TED20