Protek

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Protek
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:30:11 EST
Protek is listed on this page regarding Triumph Dicussions under rack and
pinion conversion :

http://www.rucompatible.com/triumph/interest.htm#TR%203%20rack%20and%20pinion%

20steering%20conversion

TR 3 rack and pinion steering conversion
There is an ingenious conversion of the odd steering system of the TR 3
series on the market, which is a simple bolt on solution which really works
and makes all the difference! you can get a TR3 rack and pinion steering
conversion also from  Protek Classics Unit 13, Bushells Business Estate
Wallingford, Oxford, UK Tel ++44-1491-832372  ask for Glen. As far as I know,
these guys in Germany get their kit actually from Protek.  The kit is
available through CAR TRIM, 65527 Idstein, Germany. Contact Harald  through
phone 0049 6128 735 13 or fax 0049 6128 735 12.

I spoke to Glen . His price is 400 pounds.

Ray Antoky

59 TR3 BRG
67 MGB GT
67 VW Woodie