Alternative to Harbor Freight

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternative to Harbor Freight
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:19:47 -0500
Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this but if you have had
problems with harbor freight you'll love ENCO.
I've purchased alot of stuff from HF and many times it has arrived damaged
by UPS. They always took care of it however and I still buy from them. The
big thing I don't like about HF is that it takes FOREVER to get your order.

There is another catalog house that carries cheap foreign tools and the good
stuff as well at prices that are competitive to HF. It,s called ENCO - I
believe the url is www.use-enco.com . I ordered a 2 ton arbor press and a
dial caliper and recieved them both in 3 days!! Weeks faster than HF
would've taken.

They're definitely worth a look

~Mike Brooks