Re: I Thought I was in love

To: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I Thought I was in love
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:29:23 -0500
Phil;
The current "Automobile" magazine has a piece on the Solstice, I believe..
Haven't read it yet, tho.
I find the Z-8 to be as beautiful a car as any. $115K. Bah! I'd like to
test the new supercharged Mini. Made by the same blokes for about $90k
less- probably handles better to boot.

( Does a new Mini count as oblig. LBC content?)

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6