Re: I Thought I was in love

To: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I Thought I was in love
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 02 08:42:48 -0800
>I thought I was in love with the Toyota MR2 until I saw a BMW Z8? I told a
>friend at work, that the BMW was my retirement car until he informed me that
>my love cost $115 plus. I was  heartbroken. He then started to tell me about
>the Pontiac "Solstice" for under $20k. Has anyone seen pictures yet. OH
>YEA !!
>240 horsepower.

I guess I'm just an old fashon girl who believes in being true to your
love and that love lasts.  I've been in love with my 1960 Land Rover 109
since 1978 and my 1961 Triumph TR3A since 1987.

I've never had a desire to look elsewhere for a car to love.  As we grow
old together I have lots of memories  or long trips and driving
experiences that bring a warm smile to my lips. And on those cold winter
nights by the fire, I dream of drives yet to come with my old comfortable
car friends.  There is just something comfortable about an old love where
you know every nut and bolt and every little eccentricity.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937