Re: Critter Questions - Minimal TRiumph content

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Critter Questions - Minimal TRiumph content
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:03:34 -0800
In doing some research on getting rid of roof rats, I ran across some info
that said that the ultrasonic devices only work if it is in the same space.
The sound waves don't travel through walls and things very well.  Perhaps if
you put it inside the car it would keep them out of the upholstry.  Most of
what I read discounted the effectivness of Irish Spring and moth balls as
well. Of course most of what I read was from people selling traps.