RE: Source for TR-4A Seat Belt Eye Bolts

To: "'Ben/Pam Zwissler'" <zwissler@hsonline.net>, Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Source for TR-4A Seat Belt Eye Bolts
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:06:07 +0200
Hi Ben .

Just a guess , as I don't have any TR 4 A experience , but what about early
Spitfire ( Mk 1 to Mk 3 ) seat belt eye bolts . They might be the same and
there actually seems to be a few of them in USA / UK junk yards .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Cell 0839989744 , Office 012-3398071 , Home 012-2591129 .

'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) & '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .
1933 Triumph Sport Special ( very , very long term project )
And various other Triumphs .

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club of Pretoria membership number : 356 .

" Triumphs are meant to be driven ..... Keep them on the road ! "