Re: poor planning

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: poor planning
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:51:16 EST
FT ,
It was 70 in NC this afternoon and I couldn't stand it. Got Rosebud out and
put in about 75 miles on the back roads near home. Got stuck behind a school
bus and at first was disappointed by the start and stop as the bus dropped
off kids every 1/2 mile or so. However, the neat part was, as the kids saw
the car and/or heard the straight exhaust, I got waves, thumbs up and even a
holler or two. "neat car man!", etc., who says the younger generation is
going to hell?  Finally the bus driver, (a geezer nearly as old as I) waived
me around and, as I caught 2nd gear, I heard the beep beep of the school bus
horn. Life is indeed great!
Fred, weather prediction for tonight is 18 so a good time to do the brake
work I've been putting off. Would you believe snow later this week? <:o)
Doug Ross