New car- 2000 Saloon

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New car- 2000 Saloon
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:46:51 +1100 FILETIME=[C5D8EB90:01C1BF49]
Listers,

FWIW there is a new addition to my garage. A 1969 Triumph 2000 (MK1) Saloon.

The car is totally original. It has white paint (never resprayed) which is
faded with some minor rust in the front guard and driver's door. The body is
very straight.

The car has had much work done on it over the past 3-4 years including a
head rebuild, suspension, and steering rebuilds. It has the original
hubcaps, steering wheel, and original Triumph radio. It even has the dealer
paperwork from when it was sold new and its first registration papers from
1969! It still carries its original number plate.

I am using the car as my daily driver now and plan to put the TR on club
plates for a deserved rest. I will try and spend the next few days detailing
the new addition as it looks a bit tired.

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4 CT23641 O
69' 2000 Saloon 2MB103883BW