A wondering TR3B

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A wondering TR3B
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:49:49 EST
Hello everyone I am fortunate enough to have just purchased a very nice 1962
TR3Bb&however when cruising on the open road the car likes to wonder a lot. I
would like to see if I could get some advise from the experience of the list
on how to find out what the cause could be and the best cure. I haven't had
the car up on jacks yet but I do know that with the car parked there is play
in the steering wheelb&should this be the first thing I address or would this
not play a part in my problem?

Thank you in advance,
John
1962 TR3B