Aeroquip Brake & Clutch Hoses

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aeroquip Brake & Clutch Hoses
From: slarch@nisource.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:03:44 -0500 21, 2001) at 03/01/2002 12:03:46 PM
I am replacing my brake lines on the 6 and ran into a question I hope the
list can help me with.
On the Pipe sets RIMMMER refers to the following :
   Imperial threaded calipers. To commission no. CP76094/CC81078.
   Metric threaded calipers. From commission no. CP76095/CC81079.
   These do not match the CF 5##### of my 76 TR6 so do I have Imperial or
   Metric?

I also wanted to upgrade to the Aeroquip Brake & Clutch Hoses they sell but
was told by someone to be careful that the SS lines can cause leaks because
the threads do not match.
Any input on this would be appreciated.

Scott