RE: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>, "'J.H. Roulleaux'" <Jean.Roulleaux@skynet.be>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:29:35 -0800
At 12:36 PM +0200 3/1/02, Chris De Wet wrote:
>Thanks for the warning Jean . Thought so .
>
>Kind regards .

I encourage listers/anyone who gets email like this to go to the
Hoaxbusters website:  http://www.hoaxbusters.com
They have a complete listing that can be searched for just such
hoaxes/scams. It is even a little entertaining to read some of the
scams being tried. frankly I can see how folks can be drawn into them
and get taken, of course in most cases it is greed that hooks them.
They are currently running the "Nigerian" scam around the Sacramento,
CA area.

Be Aware

--
Bill Pugh