Re: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

To: dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk, nriedel@nextek.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:45:12 FILETIME=[5DBB3A90:01C1C16A]
>From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
><triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Possible fraud / FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
>Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:24:38 -0000
>
>Talking about the English language........ I think we invented it!
>
>It is the Americans that corrupted it.
>
>Joking aside I am sure that we all accept that at least we can converse on
>the same level even if we spell things differently.
>
>Adrian
>TR4A CT64306 O

  Oh sure! The "Pure English language"...

  Start with a little Celtic and Pictish, throw in some
  Latin/Italian, mix thoughroughly with Germanic Saxon
  and some Brethonic Norman/French, throw in smatterings
  of Hindi, Yiddish, and Arabic, then add the slang and
  epithets from any number of other languages.

  Yup, English is totally pure! :O)

  It's been said before: "We're two countries separated
  by a common language..."

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)