Re: head thickness

To: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: head thickness
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 19:18:12 -0700
Cc: ptegler@gouldfo.com, triumphs-owner@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com, nass@egroups.com
Rather than measuring the head thickness, you should really be measuring the
thickness from the surface that mates with the block to the top of the
combustion chamber.  That is the important part!  There is a possibility that
the upper part of heads from various suppliers may be different and
therefore lead to erroneous assumptions.

Joe