Travelling Cda -> US

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Travelling Cda -> US
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:59:11 -0500
Steve,
If you are a Canadian, there is something really critical here that
everyone seems to have missed  - you can get into the US from Canada on a
driver's license (although now they certainly will prefer to see a
passport). However, you must have a passport to get BACK IN! I nearly ended
up as a permanent resident of the US because of this, but sweet-talked my
way back in - but that was before September 11th.
Regards,
Jim Wallace