Fwd: nz, south island

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: nz, south island
From: "k_evino3" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:17:35 -0000
--- ., "Alexander Karinsky" <nycwipeout@h...> wrote:
Here ya go Barney....this should help you git along a little bitter
thar:

HOW TO SPEAK NEW ZULLANDER

Note: FOR BIST EFICT, RID THESE OUT ALOUD!!!

Milburn - capital of Victoria
One Doze - well known computer program
Peck - to fill a suitcase
Pissed aside - chemical which kills insects
Pigs - for hanging out washing with
Pump - to act as agent for prostitute
Pug - large animal with a curly tail
Nin tin dough - computer game
Munner stroney - soup
Min - male of the species
Mess Kara - eye makeup
McKennock - person who fixes cars
Mere - Mayor
Leather - foam produced from soap
Lift - departed
Kiri Pecker - famous Australian businessman
Kittle crusps - potato chips
Ken's - Cairns
Jumbo - pet name for someone called Jim
Jungle Bills - Christmas carol
Inner me - enemy
Guess - vapour
Fush - marine creatures
Fitter cheney - type of pasta
Ever cardeau - avocado
Fear hear - blonde
Ear - mix of nitrogen and oxygen
Ear roebucks - exercise at the gym
Duffy cult - not easy
Amejen - visualise
Day old chuck - very young poultry
Bug hut - popular recording
Bun button - been bitten by insect
Beard - a place to sleep
Chully Bun - Esky
Sucks Peck - Half a dozen beers
Ear New Zulland - an extinct airline
Beers - large savage animals found in U.S. forests
Veerjun - mythical New Zealand maiden
Sex - one less than sivven
Iggs Ecktly - Precisely
Beggage Chucken - place to leave your suitcase at the earport

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/