RE: Travelling to the US LBC

To: "'Don Spence'" <dspence@oanet.com>, triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Travelling to the US LBC
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:15:26 -0500
In my experience I have always been able to get my Canadian passport renewed
in approximately 4 days. I had one grabbed in Brighton, England and was able
to get a replacement (temporary, but just like the original) in 3 hours once
I was back in London. Humping my bags around downtown London because I
couldn't leave them at Canada House when I went to the photographer (because
of security). Had a flight to Dublin that night, so the good folks at the
office pushed hard and had the whole passport ready in record time. Probably
used to cracking them out for spys. ;^)

Mark Hooper