TR3a questions

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a questions
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:13:53 -0500
Hi all,

1. Has anyone got a neat trick on how to install the lower seal on a
windshield? I looked in the haynes and autobook and can see nothing.

2. How do you install the rebound stop brackets under the front shocks since
everything is back together. Body on, suspension all done.

3. I had the throttle shaft (the one with the pedal) bead blasted and I
repainted it. I go now to put it all together again and the shaft brackets
are too tight to go on. With the paint there is no clearance. Is the pedal
shaft supposed to be natural finish? I have to remove the paint.  Does some
kind soul have a couple of pics on how to reassemble?

Thanks
David
'59 TR3a