Re: technolon cover ?s again

To: <Billtr4@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: technolon cover ?s again
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:47:47 -0800
You are probably looking for Covercraft.  The web site is
http://www.covercraft.com

What provides the best value depends on what you want it to do. Their web
site gives pretty good usage info.  Also, they do not have all types in all
styles all the time.  I had to keep calling every week for a few months
before they had a size A.  Turns out, BTW, a size B may be better.  With the
top off and the mirrors mounted on the fenders, the A does not completely
cover the sides of the car. (TR3A)

To order, you have to phone, 800-382-3040.

Hope this helps,
Bob