Accident Advice - Update

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire-Enthusiast" <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Accident Advice - Update
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:16:11 -0500
Everyone,
        Just a quick update about my accident on the 23rd of February,
USAA has appraised the damage to the bonnet.  The final total, according
to them, for paint and banging out the panels is $779.84.  Does anyone
know of a good body shop in the Southern Maryland area?  There is one
right up the road from me but they tend to do regular insurance repairs
but they look pretty good.  I want to try to get a few estimates before
I accept this and try to get any work done.  Any suggestions before I
start into phase two of the insurance game?

Slante,
Sean Twigg
80 Spitfire