TR4 Exhaust Bracket

To: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Subject: TR4 Exhaust Bracket
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:36:08 -0500
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Geo Hahn
>My '4 is missing the bracket that secures the exhaust system somewhere
in the neighborhood of the rear gearbox mount.  I have ordered the
parts, but where exactly does this bolt up?

<

George, my '3 is also missing this piece.  If it is the same as in your '4
(probably is) then TRF lists it as GEC41 and it looks like it bolts to the
frame with some rubber snubbers.  I don't know if TRF has them in stock but
if they do let me know as I will order one up sooner or later.  For the
time being, I'm doing without.

Cheers,

Dave