Re: TR4? Steering Wheel

To: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4? Steering Wheel
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:07:28 -0000 g2AABLd22604
From: Michael Gajic <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>

> So will this steering wheel fit a TR4?? I look forward to your responses.

Hi Michael,
    Without digging out one of my spares (they're not kept here at home) and
measuring it, I would say that it's almost certainly a Spitfire MkIII (early)
wheel. The same wheel was used on late model Vitesses, albeit with a leather
rim. One or other of these types is also correct for the TR4/TR4a, but I'm
personally uncertain whether that had the leather rim or not,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics