TR4? Steering Wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4? Steering Wheel
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:25:39 +1100 FILETIME=[7CF75C90:01C1C7D2]
Listers,

I picked up a Blumels style black plastic steering wheel at a swap meet
yesterday. It looks just like a TR4 steering wheel and I am trying to figure
out if it is suitable for my TR4 (the seller didn't know what it came off).

I have posted pictures of the wheel at:

http://www27.brinkster.com/trfour/steering.htm

The wheel is 16 inches in diameter. There is a grooved hole in the centre
that is 5/8 inches in diameter. There is a smaller hole above it that is 3/8
inches in diameter.

The large hole in the middle expands to become 3/4 inches in diameter from
the rear of the wheel.

So will this steering wheel fit a TR4?? I look forward to your responses.

Many thanks in advance,
Michael
63' TR4 CT23641 O
69' Triumph 2000 2MB103883BW