Some off topic help re-fraud please.

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some off topic help re-fraud please.
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:22:48 -0000
Hi Folks.
My in-laws have paid into what I think is a scam involving these
companies.Hyprafund, Selective Services and Prime Time Marketing SL
Would anyone who has links to sites with fraud or scam info please send them
to me, also if anyone is approached to take part in an investment scheme to
save money on holidays, with a money back at the end offer please ignore the
temptation and walk away.

Graham.

---