Re: Superwealth may be SUPER VIRUS

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Superwealth may be SUPER VIRUS
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:28:34 -0500
I received a copy of Brad's apology- no real problem., I was just blocking
in case his machine was infected...

All I know is that when I hit the reply all button for this message, that
the contact list wiped.  It may be that this was received in a non-list
e-mail at some time in the past, which I deleted based on the subject
heading(I always delete those spam's- if I don't know the sender, I don't
open them...)

I wonder if the virus left a dormant larvae which triggered when I did a
unopened, the original message... Somebody might have a real cute one
here...

I ran Norton AntiVirus, and it came back clean,. My address book itself was
unaffected- just the window display of my contact list deleted. No real harm
I guess- I usually just type the names in anyway!

BTW- I run OE because I like it, the same reason I own a Triumph, so don't
blame me for being a target of some brain injured simpleton who enjoys the
feeling of power he gets by sabotage of other's machines. That is like the
rapist blaming the victim.

Have a good one,
Scott