Sound & picture (NO LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sound & picture (NO LBC)
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:28:51 -0500
Hi List!
    I find that on this list we have a lot of diversity. I truly
understand both sides of the coin, in regard to the thread of picture &
sound. I 1st saw the picture without the sound & could not SEE what was
so funny. Then it was pointed out to me to turn on the sound. I find
humor in just that I misread the 1st line. :-[  If I had my old
computer, I never would have been able to hear the sound, but with this
new computer I could. I did laugh at the sound effects. Again, the
diversity sets in, for there where many reasons I found the sound humors
[which I don't wish to get into, now]. I also found that to much became
annoying. Which again the diversity sets in, for maybe that also was one
of the many points of humor. A few people e-mail me to agree with my
wife's point of view & many have responded to the other side of the
pendulum swing. This is why I love this list, for I do believe that all
of you are right. Though it seems like an oxy-moron. I feel honored with
the responses that I received for they felt confident to be able to
state their honest opinion knowing that I would NOT judge them as wrong.
Thank you list for this learning experience.
-Cosmo Kramer