Re: anti theft ideas (very little LBC content)

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anti theft ideas (very little LBC content)
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:05:40 -0500
Written by Dave Massey:
> I surmized that he put the blanket over the spare tire so that no one would
> be tempted to break in and take it.  Well, it worked.

Reminds me of the guy who after driving all night, pulled over to side of
the road to take a little nap.  (Obligatory LBC content - he must have been
driving a GT6.)  It happened to be on a popular jogging route.  After he had
been asleep for 5 minutes someone knocked on the window and woke him up.  As
he rolled down the window the jogger asked him what time it was.  He check
his watch and said it was 5:25, then settled in to continue his nap.  Five
minutes later another jogger tapped on his window and asked what time it
was.  Getting irate, the fellow answered it was 5:30, but then wrote up a
little sign saying "I don't know what time it is."  He then affixed the sign
to his window and went back to sleep.  Five minutes later yet another jogger
tapped on the window and woke him up.  When he rolled down the window the
jogger said "It's 5:35."

Moral:  You can never guess what some people are gonna' think.
--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com