Re: TR6 Rear Suspension

To: "Biedermann, Frank \(SSABSA\)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>, "triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Rear Suspension
From: "Tim Hutchisen" <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:08:45 -0600
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>

> Hello all,
>
> I've just acquired a trailing arm polyeurethane rebush kit and a rear
> anti-sway bar kit, and am wondering if anyone out there has any
experiences
> they'd care to share with me on the installation of these.

Frank-
    I hope you plan to uprate the front swaybar (if you have not done so
already). With the stock front sway bar/rear sway bar setup, you will have a
very "nervous" handling LBC.
    I uprated the front bar and have a rear sway bar on my 6 and am still
loosening the rear (bit by bit)to correct for oversteer. I cannot imagine
how twitchy it would be with a stock front bar.

Tim Hutchisen
71 TR6
80 TR7 Spider