TR4 Steering Wheel- follow up

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Steering Wheel- follow up
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:33:48 +1100 FILETIME=[EA2696C0:01C1CCBC]
Listers,

Firstly, many thanks to all those who replied to my original steering wheel
question. I appreciate the effort that many of you went to (meauring your
wheels etc).

The good news is that it IS a TR4 wheel and it fits my car :) Today I
finally got a chance to put it on and it fits fine.

I am in the process of restoring it as per the great instructions provided
by Adrian and some other tips gained from local club members. Will keep you
all posted of the results.

Many thanks,
Michael
63' TR4