TR4A voltage stabilizer terminals

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: TR4A voltage stabilizer terminals
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:26:56 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Randall Young
>Does the standard voltage stabilizer for a TR4A have 4 male electrical
terminals, or 2 male and 2 female ?

If it's supposed to be 2 and 2, does anyone know of a source for a similar
stabilizer with 4 males ?
<

Oops, meant to respond to this and forgot.  I recall when I got my TR6 and
noticing that it had two male and two female connectors in contrast to the
four male on the TR4 that I had.  I surmized that this change was to
prevent connecting the right wires to the wrong terminals.  Since my TR4
was a very early model (CT2756 - had the crank hole in the radiator) I do
not know when the change was made but VB lists one model for TR4-4A and
another for TR250.

Dave