Re: Car rollers?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car rollers?
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:02:59 -0700
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I seem to have missed the point
with my question. I all ready have a set of car castors built them
myself for about $40.00 worth of castors from a surplus shop.
What I'm after is a device that bolts ot the hubs of the car and allows
your to roll the car onto it's side as in two wheels up in the air, or
so the door handles are 90 degrees to the floor. That way you can stand
beside the car using this rig and clean and detail the underside of the
car etc. A local Mercedes dealer used to have a car on one of these in
the show room to show off the under pinnings of the car but no one there
remembers the thing.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet