Looking for 'help' contacts on upcoming trip.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for 'help' contacts on upcoming trip.
From: "Michael Bayrock" <rocks@dowco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:05:30 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Hello all,

One of our club members has decided to relocate to Austin, TX from
Vancouver, BC. (I know, but she's leaving one paradise to go to another).

Michelle is planning to drive down in her Spitfire. Her plan is to
leave Vancouver on April 13 and arrive in Austin on or before April 20.
Her 'flight plan' lists the following waypoints...

Seattle, Boise, Salt Lake City, Spanish Fork, Green River, Cortez,
Shiprock, Gallup (this part allows her to visit where the four states meet,
if this seems like an odd way to go), Albuquerque, Encino... then highway
84 pretty much the rest of the way, Cloris, Lubbock, Albilene, Goldthwaite
then it becomes highway 183 right to Austin.

I'd like to give her a list of names and phone numbers along her route that
she could contact in case of trouble.  It's a long drive in a relatively
short time through unfamiliar territory for a Spitfire, her owner, and her
aunt.

If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail me at rocks@dowco.com or
bayrock@apexmail.com

Thanks in advance to everyone!