Re: Wheel Dollies

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Dollies
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:50:34 -0700
"John T. Nichols" wrote:

> The latest Northern Tool catalog has auto wheel dollies for $49.99/pair
> substantially less than Eastwood's price for what look to be identical
> dollies. These appear to be the same that SportsmansGuide was selling
> for $44.97/pair last month. (These are likely made in China.)

I saw an commercial the other day for a product I think was called "Moving Men".
It was a set of glide pads you slip under heavy furniture to be able to slide it
around.  Showed the usual sofa, piano, whatever... then put a set under the
tires
of a car and had a petite gal pushing it sideways.

Seems unlikely on anything other than smooth concrete floors with no joints
along
the path.  Anyone tried this?

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A